Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Greg!

On Friday, December 18th, my friend Greg turned 40 years old. A group of my friends and I ended up celebrating his birthday over a nice dinner at a friend’s sister’s house in Temecula, and then a trip to San Diego for a night of partying and drinking. This drawing is an image that my friend (the party organizer) had asked me to create for Greg's birthday card. The drawing itself was finished in about 30 minutes and the coloring was done really quick in about an hour using Photoshop CS 3 and my computer’s mouse. Happy Birthday Greg! Enjoy! - Sergio

3 comments:

Johnny B Animation said...

haha I love it...its amazing that he has both front and back boobs :) the liverspots are an exquisite touch

Jason Burns Photography said...

I love this!

Sergio Rios said...

Thank you Jason. :-) I appreciate the comment and the compliment. I'm glad you liked the image. :-)